Ensure patient safety with wander detection and mobile nurse call
Certain departments within hospitals (such as geriatrics or pediatrics, for example) contain more vulnerable patient groups. By implementing care technology such as wander detection and wireless nurse call technology, you provide discreet surveillance and monitoring of these patients and easily contribute to their well-being and safety.
More freedom of movement with real-time wander detection
Patients are often still able to move around independently. If they become confused, get lost or end up in the wrong place, wander detection can easily be used for their safety.
Caregivers receive an automatic notification when a patient moves out of a predefined zone and can thus intervene quickly and efficiently if necessary. In this way, open wards can remain truly "open".
- Nursing staff can see the real-time location of wandering patients without having to search for them physically
- Geofences (safe zones) can be defined by the nurse
- Intervene faster with patients who get lost in the hospital
Integrated mobile nurse call system
With the mobile nurse call system, the patient can call for help from nursing staff anywhere in the hospital thanks to the button on his or her wristband.
- More security than with a traditional red room button. Call for assistance at any time and anywhere in the hospital
- Nursing staff can view the real-time location of the call and not just the room number
All advantages at a glance
Let's work together
Do you want any additional information or explore a possible partnership?