Real Time Location systems enable precise indoor navigation & wayfinding
Indoor GPS based on Bluetooth Low Energy
GPS-based car navigation has been accepted as a valuable, standard technology for a long time now. Just like outdoor navigation and GPS, indoor navigation makes it easier to find your way inside buildings. As the structure and architecture of buildings become more complex, owners and facility managers can use indoor navigation to direct visitors to key locations.
- Give visitors easy directions even in places where GPS signals are not accessible
- Reduce signage costs by implementing a more flexible solution
- Visitors will feel more at ease and spend more time at your venue
Indoor Navigation helps your visitors:
- To find their current location and orientation on a map
- To search for and to locate Points Of Interest (POI’s) on a map
- To reach selected destinations via the shortest route
- To recalculate the route in case of deviations
- To seamlessly find their way outdoors on a site with multiple buildings
Can my company benefit from indoor navigation?
Indoor navigation is suitable for many businesses and industries
- Airports and travel hubs
- Office buildings
- Hospitals & healthcare institutions
Let's work together
Do you want any additional information or explore a possible partnership?