Patient flow management integrated with indoor navigation
Provide optimal patient and visitor guidance throughout the hospital.
Automate patient flow in ambulatory care
Manage your physical patient flows automatically. Significantly improve the experience of any patient or visitor and increase overall efficiency by implementing automated processes instead of manual ones.
An automatic check-in at the patient's home
Via a mobile app, patients can automatically check-in for their upcoming appointment. They receive the latest updates on waiting room status, physician delays and waiting times. A notification informs patients of the best possible time to leave for their appointment.
- No more check-in at the front desk. Real-time localization picks up when a patient arrives at the hospital
- The patient is offered the most optimal route to the right waiting room via the indoor navigation function
- Reduce the number of patients arriving late for appointments
The right information takes the patient from waiting room to consultation room
The data you collect to organize patient flow can also be used to inform patients. Provide patients with the latest information on waiting times, physician absences or other personalized messages. Is the waiting time increasing? Then the patient is given the freedom to go to the cafeteria or shops. Screens at his location or mobile app, inform the patient when it is time to leave for the appointment.
- Improve the patient experience with correct information
- Optimize time management for hospital ànd patient
- A personalized pathway makes the visit of any patient as efficient as possible
Indoor navigation as essential step in your patient flow
Finding your way in hospital remains a challenge. A patient or visitor follows the arrows, takes the elevator, turns a few corners and ... still ends up in the wrong place. This causes a lot of stress. Make it easy for patients to get to the right place on time with indoor navigation.
- Reduce stress for patients in search of the right location
- Reduce interruptions from medical staff being asked for directions
- Determine who gets access to certain locations in the hospital. Visitors do not need access to the same parts of the hospital as doctors and nurses
- Offer patients, visitors and staff the most optimal route to their destination. Stairs and elevators are included in the route
- Interactive map of rooms, consulting rooms, waiting areas, elevators...
- Navigation to any Point of interest like the cafeteria, reception desk,...
- Real-time turn by turn navigation similar to Google Maps
- Offer both indoor and outdoor navigation on the healthcare site
All advantages at a glance
Integrate easily with existing hospital app
Multi-purpose for patients and staff
Combine with our other solutions
Keep an essential overview on all your medical equipment and materials with real-time track & trace.
Care technology such as wander detection and mobile nurse call provide discreet surveillance and monitoring of vulnerable patient groups and easily contribute to their well-being and safety.
Let's work together
Do you want any additional information or explore a possible partnership?