BlooLoc is a young High Tech company with headquarters in Hasselt and R&D office in Leuven, Belgium. We offer smart services based on indoor positioning. Our products have applications in Logistics, Industry and Smart buildings with customers across the globe.
In the context of our growth, we are looking for a new colleague with the profile of a C++ Developer to join a small development team. Aspects of the products being developed range from low-level embedded firmware, Linux GPU appliance software, to vision algorithms and deep learning, vehicle driving assistance algorithms, and embedded, desktop or web-based user-interfaces.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Functional analysis, development and testing of incremental improvements or new product features.
- Master in Informatics or equivalent by experience.
- An interest in or experience with mathematics of 2D/3D geometry and associated C++ libraries for computer vision (OpenCV), algebra, optimization techniques, SLAM, deep learning environments (such as PyTorch).
- Experience in development with C++ and/or Python.
- Familiar with Linux as a development, build and deployment environment.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch.
- Flexible, spontaneous and a real team player.
What we offer
- Become a core team member in a small but fast growing scale-up company
- Get involved in incrementally improving a state-of-the-art product or break new ground for adding entirely new product features.
- Competitive salary package including company car.
- Work in an internationally oriented growing company
- The flexibility to work from our 2 offices or fully remote.