BlooLoc is a young High Tech company with headquarters in Hasselt and R&D office in Leuven, Belgium. We offer smart services based on indoor positioning. Our products have applications in Logistics, Industry and Smart buildings with customers across the globe.
The Technical Project Manager is the primary support resource for our customers, partners and outside sales team. They are responsible for working collaboratively with the outside sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate. The Technical Project Manager must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all commercial and technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist outside sales team in executing and achieving their territory and market business plans.
- Resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc...
- Prepare basic takeoffs based on plan review and specifications; develop maps and accurate bill of materials.
- Commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues.
- Extensive interaction with customers, partners and team via phone and email.
- Travel as needed with outside Sales Team to support presentation and trade show activities.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships with target or assigned accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify and communicate customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar IOT industry role.
- Experience 3–5 Years in Engineering or Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working understanding of network communications technology – VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Available for Travel 25%
- Proficiency with CRM/Database tools
- Proven Project Management skills.
What we offer
- Become a core team member in a small but fast growing scale-up company
- Competitive salary package.
- Work in an internationally oriented growing company
- The flexibility to work from 2 offices. Our HQ in Hasselt and our office in Herent (Leuven).